B&W padded bike bag. More than “half way between a bag and a full box” – it’s more of a compromise on price than protection.
You have most of the advantages of a box – the bike is held in an alloy anti-shock frame (see BIKE SAFE for details) set in a 27cm high ABS plastic shell to protect the cranks, chain rings and rear mechs. The bag component is thickly padded with a three way lockable travel zip.
With two sets of twin fixed wheels on one end, double castor sets on the other, and four handles, the Touring Bag is easy to travel with – and easy to store. It holds all kinds of racing bike and most MTBs, but you’ll probably need to remove the anti-shock frame to carry full suspension bikes.
Cycling Weekly verdict – Rated 5/5 PERFORMANCE, 4/5 VALUEAn excellent idea: half bag, half box.
B&W International Bike Bag Features:
- Hybrid hard-soft case / bag Fully padded, rip-proof nylon bag cover attached to impact resistant ABS plastic base.
- 4 free running inline castor wheels with reinforced axles
- 2-way zipper
- 2 double stitched carry/lifting handles
- Flush fitting pilot handle attached to ABS base for pulling bag on 2 wheels
- Packs into itself for compact easy storage
B&W International Bike Bag Dimensions:
- Internal dimensions 1250 x 800 x 325 mm
- Weight 10 kg
Sophisticated and modern case solutions of the highest quality and functionality – that is what B&W International stands for. Since 1998, B&W has been providing wholesalers, retailers, service providers and individual professionals a unique know-how that has grown over the years to meet the challenges of our customers and continues to grow with inspiration.
As a global supplier B&W Cases develop our innovative products for you at their main location in Ibbenbüren, Germany.