We are proud to announce the launch of cases2go v2.0 on July 3rd, 2017. We have been working with customer feedback and suppliers to help streamline our business and make sure that we are able to provide the best solutions and service in the protective case market.
What’s new with 2.0?
Cases2Go 2.0 has been launched with a wide range of new features to improve customer experience and service.
- Dedicated customer service team and improved response time.
- Around the clock monitoring of Ebay and social media accounts.
- Live chat support.
- Branding Design Suite 1.0 – Our brand-new case branding suite goes live with v2.0. This will allow you to design and brand cases to include your company logo. Click here to visit the design suite.
Refined supply chain:
- We have condensed and refined our client offering online to ensure that our customers are always receiving the best possible solutions in the UK protective case market. If you can’t find the case you need in our shop then contact our team. Our online offering it specifically selected for quick delivery and perfected customer service.
Free Delivery to UK Mainland:
- We have been working with our courier companies over the past few months to refine the service that Cases2Go is able to offer. We are now rolling out FREE UK Delivery on selected lines and intend to expand this across more of our lines in the coming months.
Looking to buy in bulk, for a project or as a re-seller? We are now offering trade pricing and accounts to help streamline the process.
- Trade accounts will have access to: 30-day invoice credit accounts, priority stock, access to the latest products before they hit the shelves, Drop shipping, Marketing material, Technical support & Free technical advice.
Click here to apply for a trade account.
What’s still to come?
Over the next few months we will continue to invest in improving our service to our customers. We will be expanding our social media reach to include a YouTube mini-series that will test the limits and review the cases that we offer through our outlets.
We will continue to work with our suppliers and expand our online offering to make sure you always get the solutions to suit your project needs!